Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers, and I hope everyone has an awesome weekend, no matter where you live!

This week has been a busy one for me (and the weekend will be as well). I may not be able to get my next chapter posted on Monday as per my self-induced schedule.

On that note, because of the busyness of the holiday season, for rest of November and December I've decided I won't have a schedule. I'll write and post as I am able. Please understand that I will NOT abandon Hank or this story, but I also don't wish to feel pressured to put out a chapter on a certain day if I'm not ready.

I went ahead and posted chapter 36 on time (late Thursday night), but now I wish I would have waited, because I ended up going back and making a ton of changes, LOL. Most of them were small, so you may or may not be able to tell any difference if you read it again, but I wasn't satisfied with it, and I know it's because I rushed.

Bottom line, I will continue to work hard on this story and post new chapters as time allows during the holiday season, but it may take a few days longer than normal. I love Hank, but I also love my husband and kids, lol, and the holidays are about spending time with loved ones. (REAL ones, not imaginary!) ;-D

If you aren't a subscriber to my story, I highly recommend you become one so you'll be notified the moment I post a new chapter.

Thanks to all of my wonderful readers, especially those who take the time to review. Also a big thanks to my readers turned editors/advice givers, R3-1 M4y3r and Linda4HIM59. Lastly, another thank you to my wonderful beta, R. Grace. You guys are the best! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my story!