Friday, March 15, 2013

Dr. Quinn 20th Anniversary Radio Show


Hi all,

Sorry, no chapter yet, but I wanted to make sure you were all aware of the Dr. Quinn 20th Anniversary Reunion Radio show that took place two nights ago.  You can now listen to it in archives at the following link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi/2013/03/14/the-20th-anniversary-dr-quinn-medicine-woman-reunion

It’s 3 hours long, so you’ll need some time.  The beginning is a bit slow, but it picks up.  William speaks several times, so it’s worth listening to just for that. ;-)

If you only want to hear William instead of the rest of the cast (although I highly recommend listening to the rest when you have the time), he first appears at 46:20.  He speaks again at 70:30, and one other time, I believe, but that should get you started. ;-) 

HankLover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my story!